A powerful grease-cutting cleaner is essential for everyone, and fortunately, you can create an excellent DIY degreaser spray using citrus fruits!
Creating this spray is incredibly easy, beginning with the inclusion of one of the most effective grease-cutting cleaners available: lemon oil. Lemon oil possesses remarkable grease-cutting abilities thanks to a compound called limonene.
When lemon oil is combined with a small amount of baking soda and organic oil soap to enhance its cleaning prowess, you’ll have the ultimate degreaser spray in your hands. With this powerful solution, even the most stubborn greasy kitchen messes won’t stand a chance!
You will need the following:
• 2 cups warm water
• 2 Tbsp baking soda
• 2 tsp organic oil soap (Dr. Bronner’s Castile soap works well)
• ½ tsp of lemon peel oil (or 20 drops of lemon essential oil)
• 1 16 oz spray bottle
1. Mix all ingredients in a spray bottle
2. Spray on the greasy mess
3. Allow to sit for a few minutes
4. Wipe with a damp sponge or cloth
5. Use a dry microfiber cloth to shine the clean surface
Use the best DIY degreaser spray citrus degreaser on your stovetop, kitchen cabinets, countertops, and other areas. It’s also upholstery-safe!
Dive into our blog to learn more about apartment living hacks!